We understand that making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting our U.S. website, www.goinspireglobal.com you are accepting the practices described herein.
In general, we receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
Passenger Information. When you make travel or other arrangements for someone else through InternationalVacationsAgent.com a division of International Vacations, Inc., they will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing InternationalVacationsAgent.com a division of International Vacations, Inc. with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account. They also may request information about your traveler preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options.
Information from Other Sources. We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of travel information; and demographic information, which we use to better understand your potential purchasing preferences.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit www.goinspireglobal.com For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
Inspire Global may share your information with the following entities:
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you,including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Inspire Global Inc. our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Web site receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest. Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information.
• As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on www.goinspireglobal.com.
• When you register as a member on www.goinspireglobal.com you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special offers. As a registered Inspire Global member, you can modify your choice at any time on the My Account page under the heading “E-mail settings.” Whether registered as an Inspire Global member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Inspire Global account or to your transactions on Inspire Global without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Inspire Global you will not be able to access portions of our site.
We want you to feel confident about using www.goinspireglobal.com, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Inspire Global Inc. or www.goinspireglobal.com do sell or purchase products to and from children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 years of age send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must contact a parent for immediate termination of that account.